An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage our National Express operations from Poole to Heathrow and Gatwick and from Southampton to London Victoria. You will be responsible
for managing 3 different routes (032, 205 & 206) and the 70 drivers and 18 coaches that operate on them.
Required skills are:
• Excellent knowledge of EU driving hours
• Experience of managing and motivating a small team
• Strong liaison skills as you will be our main point of contact with National Express
• Ability to use a range of tools to reward consistently good standards and address performance issues
• Health and Safety experience within a depot environment
Applications including CV and covering letter to Ed Wills, Operations Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 12 May 2017
Go South Coast is part of the Go-Ahead Group. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.