Welcome to the key – a smarter way to travel
Have you bought a pre-registered key card from John?
Reset your password to log in to your account now by clicking the button below
The key is our brand new smartcard, and is a great way of buying and using tickets to travel on our buses.
**If you are under 19 and would like to order a key call us on 0845 894 2469**
How it works
Follow the steps below to get your key, buy your tickets and start using it!
*Delivery should take no longer than 2 working days. If you key does not arrive, please email email@example.com.
We have 3 clear zones A, B and C and have period tickets for 7, 30 or 90 days
7 days £13
30 days £50
90 days £130
7 days £15
30 days £57
90 days £145
Zones ABC, (network)
7 days £22
30 days £86
90 days £195
multi-trip - the cheapest way to make a single journey across Bournemouth and Poole
This is a cheaper way of buying single journeys. Each time you put your key on the reader one journey is deducted.
10 trip - £16
20 trip - £31
30 trip - £45
Bournemouth & Poole dayrider
This is a cheaper way of buying dayriders, and the more you travel, the more you save. You can make unlimited trips in any one day! You don't need to use all your dayriders on consecutive days, they are saved for whenever you want to use them. There are two types different zones available, zone A or zones A&B.
Zone A - dayrider
1 day £3.80
5 days £17.50
10 days £35
Zone AB - dayrider
1 day £5.50
5 days £24
10 days £47
Note: key tickets are not valid for use on night buses.
- top up online for the best discounts on your Saver and Network tickets
- discounts with local businesses when you show your key
- no more waiting to buy your ticket, or searching for change, just top up online
- easy to use – just put your key on the reader when you get onto the bus and wait for the green light
- load several products onto you key at any time for travel convenience
- easy cancellation and replacement if your key is lost, damaged or stolen
- check what tickets you have remaining and manage your account online
- track your journey history
- travel by bus and reduce your carbon foot print
- the key can be topped up again and again cutting back on the use of paper
Need more information?
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions