Hiring: Bus Drivers
Do you have what it takes to become a more bus driver?
If you know you can deliver great customer service then you could be just who we are looking for. Local knowledge of the area would be an advantage.
We have vacancies for full time and part time drivers (we will also consider job sharing) for PCV licence holders and non-licence holders, as full training will be given. Our depots are based in Poole, Bournemouth, Swanage, Ringwood and Lymington and we will always try to accommodate your request of where you want to be based.
Non-licence holders will start on a £9.69 from the first day of training for a full year, after which pay will increase incrementally to £11.39. PCV licence holders will start at £9.69 during induction period and will rise to £11.39 once driving solo.
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and smart appearance
- A car driving licence with UK driving experience
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Go South Coast services for you and a nominee
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay
- Paid comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors
- Progression as you gain experience in addition to providing inflationary pay rises
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding
- Discounts and perks at shops, cinemas and health clubs
- Professional uniform provided
- Excellent holiday entitlement with some flexible working available