Recruitment Marketing Executive
This is an exciting and brand-new role full time role.
Many industries across the UK are struggling to recruit and attract the right talent to join their workforce. The days of advertising a job vacancy on a traditional job site is no longer enough.
This is where the marketing element of this role comes into play. Go South Coast employs approximately 1800 people and operates 5 different bus companies: Bluestar bus in Southampton, More bus in Bournemouth and Poole, Southern Vectis on the Isle of Wight, Salisbury Reds in Salisbury, and Swindon’s Bus Company in Swindon. We need to attract people to join our bus driving, engineering and admin teams who don’t even know they are looking for a new job!
We are looking for an experienced marketeer with creative flair and a passion to try something new.
- To be able to think outside of the box and identify new ideas
- Marketing experience in both digital and print
- Sales experience – be able to promote
- Recruitment experience
- A recognised marketing qualification
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, and social media targeted adverts
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Bright vivacious personality for outdoor events
- Competent with ecrm software and survey monkey
- Car Driving licence
- To develop a marketing plan dedicated to our recruitment needs
- To ensure we have relevant successful adverts for all brands both digital and in various print formats.
- To measure, monitor and adjust performance of online adverts to ensure maximum performance
- Develop strong relationships with operational recruitment co-ordinators ensuring applicants are of a suitable standard
You will be part of the wider Go South Coast marketing team; we also have an in-house design studio. You will report to the Head of Marketing but work very closely with our operational recruitment co-ordinators. This full-time role is 5 days out of 7, occasional weekend working will be required especially for marketing events which can take place at the weekend. The role will be based in Poole but travel to our other locations will be required. The primary purpose of this role is for recruitment, but you will be required to assist with other marketing activities to encourage people to travel by bus.
- Attractive salary
- Free bus travel for you and one other on all GoAhead bus services (excluding London)
- Employee of the month schemes
- Discounts at major high street retailers
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
We welcome enquiries from everyone and welcome diversity within our workforce.
To apply please send a 2-page CV with a covering letter as to why you are the right person for this role to our Head of Marketing:
Closing date: Friday 15 October 2021