Poole Hill Closure from 18th October - 1st November
2 weeks ago
Due to resurfacing works, Poole Hill will be closed from 8:00am on 18th October until 6:00pm on 1st November. During this time, a number of our services will be subject to diversions.
The M1, M2, 16 and U4 will divert via Durley Road, Westcliff Road and Priory Road and will serve all stops along the diversion route - in both directions.
Route 20 will divert as above towards Castlepoint and will not serve the entirety of Avenue Road, Bourne Avenue and Braidley Road in this direction. Towards Poole, Route 20 will continue to serve Braidley Road and Bourne Avenue before diverting onto Norwich Avenue and Cambridge Road, before it resumes the normal route from St Michaels Roundabout.
Route 32 will not serve Bournemouth Triangle and will instead finish its route and begin service to Poole from Bournemouth Pier Stand CC.
We regret that we cannot serve the following stops during the road closure:
- St Michaels Roundabout (Towards Bournemouth) - M1/M2/16/20/U4 - Please our temporary stop in Durley Chine Road opposite the Westcliff Hotel
- Poole Hill (Towards Bournemouth) - M1/M2/16/20/U4 - Please use our temporary stop opposite the Westcliff Hotel (Durley Chine Road South).
- Poole Hill (Towards Westbourne) - M1/M2/16/20/U4 - Please use St Michaels Roundabout, though some customers may find the Savoy Hotel stops (both ways) in Westcliff Road move convenient.
- Poole Hill (Towards Poole) - 20 - Please use the bus stop at St Michaels Roundabout
- Terrace Road - M1/M2/16/32/U4 - The closest stop is in Gervis Place (Stand R), though some customers might find the Beacon Road stop on Priory Road more convenient.
- The Triangle (Stand A) - 32 - The closest stops are in Gervis Place, please board at Stand R.
- Bourne Avenue (Towards Castlepoint) - 20 - The closest stop is located in Gervis Place, please board at Stand P. The bus will divert through Horseshoe Common and Richmond Hill roundabout to Wimborne Road.
- Merlewood Close (Towards Castlepoint) - 20 - The closest alternative stop is on Wimborne Road at the top of Braidley Road.
We have provided a map for those who may be confused with these roadworks. The red line represents the M1, M2, 16, and U4 while the blue line is the 20 towards Castlepoint and the yellow line is the 20 towards Poole.
We apologise for any inconveniences caused to your travels during this time.