Poole Quay Closure - RouteONE diversion from 27th June
10 months ago
BCP Council are trialling an extended closure of the following roads from 27th June:
- Section of Poole Quay between its junction with Thames Street and its junction with Old Orchard at the roundabout
- Section of High Street from its junction with New Street and its junction with The Quay
This is to enable local businesses to operate whilst maintaining social distancing. This closure can last up to 18 months and may become permanent.
As a result, we will have to divert our RouteONE service and some stops will not be served.
After serving Sainsbury's on High Street, we will divert left onto Castle Street, left onto Strand Street and right onto Old Orchard where our services will resume their normal route.
RouteONE will additionally serve a new stop on Old Orchard next to Dolphin Quays for those wishing to access the middle part of The Quay.
The following stops will be closed:
- Poole Museum (High Street) - nearest alternative stop will be Sainsbury's
- The Portsmouth Hoy (The Quay) - nearest alternative stop will be Dolphin Quays
- Lord Nelson (The Quay) - nearest alternative stop will be Dolphin Quays
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.