Half term by bus!
3 weeks ago
With February half term just around the corner, why not plan your days out using the bus? With the £2 single fare cap in place, and up to two kids under seven able to travel for free with a paying adult, you can't go wrong!
Here are a few ideas for days out by bus:
- Hop on any bus that passes through the centre of Bournemouth to get your skates on and try your hand at ice skating at the Cool Coast Rink at the BIC.
- Head on down to Farmer Palmers on the Breezer 40 for a fun family day out with animal activities and attractions - plus you'll get to see some very cute new arrivals...
- Kids can ride the Swanage Railway for a fiver this half term - jump on the Breezer 50, for a picturesque ride before connecting at Swanage Rail Station.
- Make a trip to the beach this half term for a leisurely walk and some fresh air. Our buses serve great spots like Sandbanks (Breezer 50 or 60) and Alum Chine (Breezer 70) or if you alight at Bournemouth Square, you will be just a short walk from the seafront.
- Catch the 26 from Poole to Tower Park for a whole range of entertainment, from soft play at Lemur Landings, to big hits at Cineworld. Plus, there are several places to have food and drink after a day of fun!